3. We would like to expressly state that, it’s important you understand that by using or accessing our Little Mumin Academy Services, you allow us to collect, use, disclose, and retain your personal information and other information but we will never read or listen to the content you are sharing privately.
4. We assure you that this Policy provides the manner in which the information would be used and we will not use the information in any other manner. In the event you are of the opinion that any practices undertaken by us is not agreeable, you are requested not to proceed with the access or use of Little Mumin Academy Services.
5. Any dispute regarding this Policy is subject to the terms provided in the Terms of Little Mumin Academy Services
II What Personal Data do we Collect & Process?
1. Categories of Personal Data that we collect and process are as follows:
• Demographic & Identity Data of you/ or your child (name, email address, contact number).
• Financial Data (for e.g. account, payment details, invoice details).
• Online Identifiers and other Technical Data (for e.g. IP address, transaction logs, device details).
• Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training.
• Projects, quizzes, activities, apps developed, performance completed as part of our programs.
• Your child may also choose to provide Personal Data about themselves in the content they post on our website. However, as outlined above, we require and have safeguards in place to ensure that you first consent to our collection and use of this Personal Data.
III Where do we obtain your Personal Data from?
1. Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you register to use our products and/or Little Mumin Academy Services including the registration for a free trial. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s). Certain information might be collected automatically as you or the child navigate through the Website (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). Note that we do not collect Personal Data from children for the purposes of behavioral advertising. We do not allow third-party behavioral trackers in areas intended to be used by children.
IV How do we use your Personal Data?
1. To verify your identity.
2. To deliver our products and Little Mumin Academy Services.
3. To improve our products and Little Mumin Academy Services.
4. To perform quality audits and teacher training.
5. To communicate with you regarding existing products and Little Mumin Academy Services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates.
6. To evaluate, develop and improve our products and Little Mumin Academy Services.
7. For market and product analysis and market research.
8. To send you information about our other products or Little Mumin Academy Services which may be of interest to you (you may always opt out of this ongoing marketing communications by clicking an “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of each email)
9. To handle enquiries and complaints.
10. To enable you to avail of our Little Mumin Academy Services, and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features.
11. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
12. To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
V Lawful Bases of processing your Personal Data
1. We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
a) You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason. This includes, without limitation, any information that you have made public through your social media account, information that the social media Little Mumin Academy Services shares with us or information that is disclosed during the sign-up and sign-in processes.
o The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you
o The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation wehave
2. Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and Little Mumin Academy Services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and Little Mumin Academy Services to you upon your consent withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal may be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
VI With whom your Personal Data may be shared:
1. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:
a) who work for us or provide Little Mumin Academy Services or products to us
b) law enforcement authorities, government authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
c) statutory and regulatory bodies, authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals.
d) Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training. We maintain complete confidentiality of the recordings and under no circumstances they will be accessible to or shared with any third party.
2. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
3. Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings. We offer certain features that are only available using a cookie.
4. Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
a) Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
b) Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalised features.
c) Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and Little Mumin Academy Services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
d) Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, Little Mumin Academy Services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other websites and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website. We do not use behavioral advertising cookies in areas that are intended to be used by child users.
VIII How do we secure your and your child’s Personal Data?
1. We are committed to protecting your and your child’s Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion.
IX How long do we keep your and your child’s Personal Data?
1. We keep the Personal Data we collect about you and your child for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons. We may take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed.
X No Sale of Personal Data
1. We shall not sell any Personal Data of yours and/ or the children for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or any other third-party use, except in accordance with express consent obtained from you.
XI Data Security
1. We always strive to keep your and your child’s Personal Data safe.
2. The security of your and your child’s Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Safety in the operating environment: we store you and your child’s Personal Data in a safe operating environment and it can only be accessed by employees, representatives and Little Mumin Academy Services providers on a need-to-use basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect you and your child’s Personal Data.
4. The payment information: we adhere to confidentiality and security according to industry standards.
XII Contact Us
1. For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, please don’t hesitate to reach us at: Contact Email Address:
Any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of Personal Information shall be informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below:
Name : AMEENA ALI
Designation : Grievance Officer
Email ID : [email protected]
Phone number : +91 9072870000